Historically, NEMTP changed venue from session to session. Each track has the ability to vote on location in the future, Track XII has voted to keep session in the Portsmouth, NH location. This tab will keep the Tracks updated on the location if there are any changes.
Reservations can be made through an email link sent by the hotel coordinator once the room blocks for NEMTP are opened, see below.
SEPTEMBER SESSION in NASHUA, NH (September 8-11, 2022):
- Double Tree Booking Link: click here to make your reservation
- For GPS, type in "2 Somerset Parkway in Nashua, NH"
MARCH SESSION in PORTSMOUTH, NH (March 23-26, 2023):
- AC Marriott Booking Link: TBD
- If you're not staying at the hotel and driving in for the day, you can pay for street parking from 9AM - 8 PM. Valet parking at the hotel costs $40 a day. Another option is to stay at the Foundry Place Garage. It's a 2-3 minute walk to the hotel and the max rate is $20/day. 100 Foundry Pl, Portsmouth, NH 03801 https://goo.gl/maps/CLyoUrHCjUAyNHUcA
- For GPS, type in "299 Vaughan Street in Portsmouth, NH"
FOR ALL SESSION LOCATIONS:
- If you are local to Portsmouth or do not plan on staying at the hotel for the weekend, you will be charged $50 per night (3 total) for conference incidentals.
- You will incur the $50 per day hotel fee if you do not reserve through the hotel and the NEMTP block.
- If you are sharing room with a participating spouse, there is only a $50 surcharge per night.
- The hotel blocks our rooms only for a certain period of time. Please make every attempt to reserve your room at the previous session to assure you are able to get the discount/block rate, and more importantly, get a room within the hotel. If you wait to 4-5 weeks before the session, there is a good chance you will not get the room rate and/or not get a room within the hotel.