Historically, NEMTP changed venue from session to session. In 2012, it was determined that the DoubleTree by Hilton in Nashua, NH (previously the Crowne Plaza) was the ideal location for holding the event. Each track has the ability to vote on location but Tracks IX and X agreed to keep the location consistent, in Nashua, NH. This tab will keep tracks updated on the location if there are any changes.
Location / Lodging:
- Our current fee for lodging is $159 per night. This can vary depending on the size of each track.
- Visit the hotel at www.doubletree3.hilton.com
- Reservations are best made by phone so the room can be reserved within the block for NEMTP.
- It is not recommended to book your room through a travel or hotel website. You will incur the $50 per day hotel fee if you do not reserve through NEMTP.
- For GPS, type in "2 Somerset Parkway in Nashua, NH"
- DoubleTree sets aside a "block" of rooms for our group, but this depends on the members staying at the hotel.
- If you do not plan on staying at the hotel for the weekend, you will still be charged $50 per night for conference incidentals.
- If you are sharing room with a spouse, there is only a $50 surcharge per night. The location of the final presentations will most likely be somewhere other than Nashua, NH. The group decides on this location near the end of the track.
NOTE: The hotel blocks our rooms only for a certain period of time. Please make every attempt to reserve your room at the previous session to assure you are able to get the discount/block rate, and more importantly, get a room within the hotel. If you wait to 4-5 weeks before the session, there is a good chance you will not get the room rate and/or not get a room within the hotel. If this happens, there is another hotel nearby within walking distance and can be found at the following website: Residence Marriott Nashua, NH. For hotel related questions, please contact the hotel coordinator from Track 11, Harbpinder Shevchenko at [email protected]