Historically, NEMTP changed venue from session to session. In 2012, it was determined that the DoubleTree by Hilton in Nashua, NH (previously the Crowne Plaza) was the ideal location for holding the event. However, with the change in hotel ownership and a rise in costs to use this hotel, other venues have been explored. The next few sessions will be held in either Nashua, NH or Portsmouth, NH. Each track has the ability to vote on location in the future. This tab will keep tracks updated on the location if there are any changes.
Reservations can be made through an email link sent by the hotel coordinator once the room blocks for NEMTP are opened.
SEPTEMBER SESSION in NASHUA, NH:
- Information pending
- Visit the hotel at www.doubletree3.hilton.com
- For GPS, type in "2 Somerset Parkway in Nashua, NH"
MARCH SESSION in PORTSMOUTH, NH:
- Please ONLY use the link to book your room at the AC Marriott in Portsmouth, NH for March 17-20, 2022: https://www.marriott.com/event...
- Last Day to Book: Friday, February 18, 2022
- If you're not staying at the hotel and driving in for the day, you can pay for street parking from 9AM - 8 PM. Valet parking at the hotel costs $40 a day. Another option is to stay at the Foundry Place Garage. It's a 2-3 minute walk to the hotel and the max rate is $20/day. 100 Foundry Pl, Portsmouth, NH 03801 https://goo.gl/maps/CLyoUrHCjUAyNHUcA
- For GPS, type in "299 Vaughan Street in Portsmouth, NH"
FOR ALL SESSION LOCATIONS:
- If you are local to Nashua/Portsmouth or do not plan on staying at the hotel for the weekend, you will be charged $50 per night (3 total) for conference incidentals.
- You will incur the $50 per day hotel fee if you do not reserve through the hotel and the NEMTP block.
- If you are sharing room with a participating spouse, there is only a $50 surcharge per night.
NOTE: The hotel blocks our rooms only for a certain period of time. Please make every attempt to reserve your room at the previous session to assure you are able to get the discount/block rate, and more importantly, get a room within the hotel. If you wait to 4-5 weeks before the session, there is a good chance you will not get the room rate and/or not get a room within the hotel. For hotel related questions, please contact the hotel coordinator from Track 12, Dr. Jeffrey Glavin, at