Historically, NEMTP changed venue from session to session. Each track has the ability to vote on location in the future, Track XII has voted to alternate between Nashua, NH and Portsmouth, NH. This tab will keep the Tracks updated on the location if there are any changes.
Reservations can be made through an email link sent by the hotel coordinator once the room blocks for NEMTP are opened, see below.
MARCH SESSION in PORTSMOUTH, NH (March 14-17, 2024):
- AC Marriott Booking Link: NEMTP Booking Link March 2024 Group Rate
- Start Date: Thursday, March 14, 2024
- End Date: Sunday, March 17, 20234
- Last Day to Book: Monday, February 12, 2024
- If you're not staying at the hotel and driving in for the day, you can pay for street parking from 9AM - 8 PM. Valet parking at the hotel costs $40 a day. Another option is to stay at the Foundry Place Garage. It's a 2-3 minute walk to the hotel and the max rate is $20/day. 100 Foundry Pl, Portsmouth, NH 03801 https://goo.gl/maps/CLyoUrHCjUAyNHUcA
- For GPS, type in "299 Vaughan Street in Portsmouth, NH"
SEPTEMBER SESSION in NASHUA, NH (September 19-22, 2024):
- Double Tree Booking Link: TBD
- Start Date: Thursday, September 19, 2023
- End Date: Sunday, September 22, 2023
- Last Day to Book: TBD
- For GPS, type in "2 Somerset Parkway in Nashua, NH"
FOR ALL SESSION LOCATIONS:
- If you are local to Portsmouth or do not plan on staying at the hotel for the weekend (or if you do not reserve through the NEMTP block), you will be charged $199 for conference incidentals (fee subject to change pending hotel room rate).
- If you are sharing room with a participating spouse, there is only a $50 surcharge per night.
- The hotel blocks our rooms only for a certain period of time. Please make every attempt to reserve your room at the previous session to assure you are able to get the discount/block rate, and more importantly, get a room within the hotel. If you wait to 4-5 weeks before the session, there is a good chance you will not get the room rate and/or not get a room within the hotel.